Friday, January 7, 2011

Introductions

Hello My name is Christopher Page, I am currently a sophomore enrolled in Ohio University's Scripps College of Communication. I am majoring in Digital Media: Special Effects, Animation, and Games with video games being my major focus. This blog will be mainly focused around the MDIA 203 class and the questions asked from me by my instructor.

I originally had a later lab set up for my schedule before I started scheduling, unfortunately, the class was full when I tried to enroll in the class. The 8-10 a.m. lab was the only one that would fit in my schedule without conflicts. In fact this is my first 8 a.m. class I have attended at Ohio University but I look forward to using many of the programs described in the syllabus and hope to make the best of this lab.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'll try to keep things interesting since it's so early! Welcome to 203, Chris!

    ReplyDelete